§ 265-1002 APPLICABILITY
Outdoor lighting shall be provided in accordance with the following standards for the following uses:
- Multi-Family shall include multi-family and groups of townhouse dwelling units.
- Residential shall include all types of units other than multi-family, namely single family and duplex dwellings.
- Commercial uses shall include all retail, office, and personal service activities.
- Industrial uses shall also include warehouse, wholesale, and distribution.
- Educational uses shall include public, private, commercial, and nursery schools and day care centers.
- Private Recreational uses as provided for in this Chapter.
- Institutional uses including hospitals, clinics, churches, and public and semi-public uses.
- In addition, the glare-control requirements herein apply to lighting in all of the above-mentioned uses as well as, but not limited to, signs and architectural, landscaping and residential lighting.